Join us as we support education in primary schools and explore the beauty of Belize.
Work alongside a Belizean teacher in their classroom supporting English language education, create new friendships, and become global citizens! Partner closely with youth in a new culture as you share your skills!
Explore Belize: Historic Actun Tunichil Muknal cave (as seen on National Geographic), The Belize Zoo, the historic Mayan ruins, local San Ignacio market, relax on a beautiful island, and snorkel the one-of-a-kind island reef!
- Dates: June 8-16, 2018
- Cost: $2,950
- Costs are all-inclusive: round-trip international flight, all lodging, meals, land and water transportation, guides, excursions and gear, entrance fees, service materials, traveler's insurance, etc.
- Not included: luggage fees and incidentals
- Airfare: Round-trip Boise, Idaho to Belize group airfare arranged via United Airlines
- June 8: 6:30 am - 1:34p via Houston (UA 6016, UA 1569)
- June 16: 9:57a - 7:13p via Houston
- Payment Plans
- Option 1: Pay in full
- Option 2: Monthly payments of remainder
- Option 3: Two half payments
- Enrollment deadline: March 1, 2018
- Payment completion deadline: May 1, 2018
Program Leaders + Educators:
- Kelli Soll, Global Service Partnerships
- Melissa Thompson, Boise High School
- Jen Everts, North Star Charter School
- Jennifer Varner, Educator
Scheduled Informational Meetings:
- Tuesday, March 13 Meeting: Click here for meeting slides.
It only takes a $250 deposit to reserve your spot on this amazing Belize trip!
Congratulations on your decision to join one of our international service and leadership programs in Belize, Central America! You are now on your way (and continuing your impactful journey) to global citizenship.
In order to complete your program registration, simply click on the big green registration button below. We kindly ask each service participant to complete the brief form and submit the nonrefundable deposit of $250 to confirm your registration.
If you have questions about what is and what is not included with your trip or our refund policy please click the expanding links below.
+ What's Included...
Registration includes all in-country expenses including: round-trip international airfare, all service-learning materials, lodging with three healthy meals per day, all in-country transportation (land and water) with licensed guides, airport and water ferry transfers, country-expert presentations, professionally guided educational and cultural excursions with licensed guides, tips, and gear rental, traveler’s insurance, 24/7 professional full-time supervision and logistical support.
What’s NOT Included?
Your program has been designed for you to not worry about any expenses throughout the duration of your program. The only items not covered on your program are luggage fees, souvenirs, and incidentals.
+ Refund Policy...
The fee charged to participate in the Program is paid in installments. Participant understands and agrees that after Participant has applied for and confirmed participation in the Program, GSP will make arrangements for the Program based on Participant’s attendance (for example booking lodging and not accepting other Program participants for the slot taken by Participant). For this reason, in the event Participant cancels participation in the Program after making application and confirming participation, all monies paid on or before the notice of cancellation shall be retained by GSP in order to offset its loss of business and ninety days prior to the Program departure date, all monies paid shall be retained by GSP. Thus, if Participant withdraws from the Program within the ninety day period immediately preceding the Program departure date, no portion of the Program fee will be returned. All deposits are nonrefundable.